[wp-forums] Ethical practices of consultants

Chris Kasten handy.solo at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 03:15:32 UTC 2010

Oh sorry, I should clarify: I didn't say take it off the forums. I think we
could definitely benefit from having a "no soliciting" policy defined and
ready to be pointed at for these sorts of situations. If not already in the
forum guidelines than it should be.

I'm just not on board with the blacklist portion (for reasons already
stated).