[wp-forums] Ethical practices of consultants

Joni Mueller joni at jonimueller.com
Thu Jul 1 01:12:43 UTC 2010

I agree.

The key is to simply let everyone know what the rules are, especially the members who might not be aware that unsolicited offlist contact is grounds for reprimand at the least and banning at worst.  And that they have a way to bring this behavior to the attention of forum mods.

Any "web professional" who has been entertaining the notion of pulling such a stunt is also on notice of the consequences of doing so.

Joni Mueller
Pixelita Designs
http://www.pixelita.com
On Behalf Of James Huff [macmanx at gmail.com]