[wp-forums] un-bozo?

Chris Kasten handy.solo at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 14:16:29 UTC 2010

He's a bit of a "character" -- has had quite a few accounts on the forums,
many with similar names. Traditionally has posted a lot of helpful responses
but would like to slip in self-linking responses from time to time.

He does seem to have settled down recently though so hopefully it'll be OK

And, with that, I see someone already flipped the bozo bit to off.