[wp-forums] Can someone help this guy, please?

James Huff macmanx at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 21:44:32 UTC 2010

Or perhaps, "If you touch this, you're on your own." ~ WordPress Support Forum Volunteers.

I just can't believe the folks that I've helped who thought they could have their blog at a different domain, simply by changing that, and they don't even own the domain they changed it to.

________
James Huff
http://www.macmanx.com
http://programnotes.wikia.com