[wp-forums] Looking for Forum Allstar Nominations

James Huff macmanx at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 00:36:39 UTC 2010

Oh, I know burn out.  I took about 2 years off of the forums, and every once and a while (when I see people like gazouteast especially), I wonder why I'm doing this again.

I know we missed your nomination, but I suppose I could add you to the list and make it a round 16 if you'd like.  If not, there's always next year (which will actually be more like either December or January to make it more of a consistent annual thing).

________
James Huff
http://www.macmanx.com
http://programnotes.wikia.com