[wp-forums] Looking for Forum Allstar Nominations

James Huff macmanx at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 23:17:24 UTC 2010

I just think it's great that we're all so involved.  Back when I was volunteering on the forums in the WP 1.5 era with Podz, NuclearMoose, mdawaffe, Moshu, and Whooami, it used to be a constant question of "Who's going to watch the forums today?" or "What's your schedule?"

Now, we can all rest easy when we need a break, because we know that someone will be there to keep an eye on things.

I love open source support. :)

________
James Huff
http://www.macmanx.com