[wp-forums] it's Monday 2.0

James Huff macmanx at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 18:44:08 UTC 2010

I'm going to agree with Sam here. It's time we left him bozoed and began strictly moderating his responses. Heck, I don't even mind if some of his legitimate responses were "accidentally" deleted from the spam.

Bonus points to anyone who has ever responded to him. He just wants what he wants, doesn't care if it's possible or not, and would rather blame WordPress for something it can't do as opposed to his hosting provider, simply because he prepaid for 3 years and they won't refund him. And, it's the same thing every week. I'm tired of it, and I'm sure that everyone else is too.

Enough is enough.

________
James Huff
http://www.macmanx.com