[wp-forums] Can Someone Help?

James Huff macmanx at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 23:28:25 UTC 2010

Stepped in on the second one.  I have a feeling that it's an issue with a security plugin that's incompatible with WP 3.  I've seen something like that before, and manually resetting the plugins is usually the solution (or at least the first step in troubleshooting).

________
James Huff
http://www.macmanx.com
http://programnotes.wikia.com