[wp-forums] I'm off to bed

esmi at quirm dot net esmi at quirm.net
Mon Aug 16 22:08:48 UTC 2010

on 16/08/2010 22:39 Mr mist said the following:
> So I won't be following up on any more of this -
>
> http://wordpress.org/support/topic/why-did-my-post-get-moved?replies=14
>
> I haven't bozoed, either.  Yet.
>
> It has been amusing.  I'm still not sure why you'd come to a WordPress
> forum to find non-WordPress code.

I didn't even realise he was after non-WP code. I thought he was after
some sort of plugin. *I* moved the original post and have said so in the
thread. I really only was trying to help him!

Perhaps there's something in the air:

<http://wordpress.org/support/topic/bad-to-worse-from-not-getting-most-anything-to-work-to-totally-disabled?replies=7>

Another one close to the bozo threshold - especially since he started
the current thread by bad-mouthing the help that Otto bent over
backwards to provide in:

<http://wordpress.org/support/topic/any-drag-and-drop-editors?replies=9>

Incidentally, no less than 4 people in 4 different threads have tried to
explain to him what a web server is and why WP (and other web apps) need
one.

Mel