[wp-forums] Looking for Forum Allstar Nominations

James Huff macmanx at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 02:51:46 UTC 2010

Thanks!  No, I'm going to leave the mods in.  You've all done a great job.  That's also the reason for calling the list "10 to 20" right now.  I'd like to stick to the top 10, but if that's mostly mods, I'll branch out to the top 20.

________
James Huff
http://www.macmanx.com
http://programnotes.wikia.com