[wp-forums] mods

mrmist listswptesters at mist.org.uk
Thu Apr 1 07:17:36 UTC 2010

Following loosely from the brief discussion over forum rules, and this
thread http://wordpress.org/support/topic/382762?replies=2#post-1460586
(amongst others that occasionally pop up).  Should there be "rules" over
"how to become a mod"?

Not many forums that I've ever visited have had such things, but the
question seems to pop up on the wp-forums more than elsewhere.  Not sure
I would have any rules over and above enough time having elapsed for me
to judge a person as being "trustworthy" and unlikely to go in and break
stuff ;)

Does the forum need any more mods?  I reckon the team is at a good size
just now, a reasonable balance has been achieved, but would love to know
what other people think.

--
mrmist