[wp-forums] Getting Invovled

Michael E. Hancock justmichaelh at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 18:57:05 UTC 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Matt Richards" <mrichards at gmail.com>
> I was browsing around the wordpress code pages and stumbled upon this
> volunteer mailing list. I'd like to offer my assistance where needed
> and it would appear this mailing list is a good start. What are the
> next steps?

Hi Matt,

This mailing list is mainly to discuss 'operation' of the forums.  There's
not much traffic and you can see the archives at
http://lists.automattic.com/pipermail/wp-forums/

You might also want to review the forum rules at
http://wordpress.org/support/topic/68664

As for the next step, it's just a matter joining the forums then begin to
answer questions.

Regards.

MichaelH