[wp-forums] Advertising services

t31os wp_t31os at t31os.co.uk
Thu Oct 1 01:58:42 UTC 2009

How about limiting post tagging to either the topic starter, a user with X
amount of posts or X amount of registration time?

This way any newly registered accounts could not be used to simply spam the
tagging system.

I believe Esmi would be correct, in that information is stored in the
database regarding users tagging posts, else how else can you moderate your
own tags?.. (if no user association, how would bbPress know which tags were
created from your account).

Or even a custom "mods only block/box" that runs a basic query (maybe
onclick only, ajax perhaps, to keep queries down) that would select users
based on posts given the same tag X amount of times in the same day.

Thinking out loud.. :)

Rgds,

t31os