[wp-forums] my wp-forum account seems to have been bozo flagged -why?

Pacuraru Ovidiu ovidiu at pacura.ru
Wed Nov 25 16:45:54 UTC 2009

Does that unspam all threads I opened/answered in during the last 3 days?
That was the period I guess during which I was spammed by Akismet.

On Wed, November 25, 2009 17:17, Michael E. Hancock wrote:
> From: "Pacuraru Ovidiu" <ovidiu at pacura.ru>
> Subject: [wp-forums] my wp-forum account seems to have been bozo
> flagged -why?
>

>> Nobody can see my posts in the forums and I really rely on the forums,
>> could someone please check my account? User name is Ovidiu.
>
> Unspammed from the Akismet queue.
>
> MichaelH

The information in this email and attachments hereto may contain legally
privileged, proprietary or confidential information that is intended for a
particular recipient. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the
employee or agent responsible for delivery of this message to the intended
recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying,
distribution, retention or use of the contents of this e-mail information
is prohibited and may be unlawful. When addressed to customers or vendors,
any information contained in this e-mail is subject to the terms and
conditions in the governing contract, if applicable. If you have received
this communication in error, please immediately notify us by return
e-mail, permanently delete any electronic copies of this communication and
destroy any paper copies.