[wp-forums] Beta Tester Request - is this ok to post in forums?

michael at mfields.org michael at mfields.org
Sun Nov 22 19:52:34 UTC 2009

Hi, How's it going. I would like to post a request to the forums for
people to help beta-test and offer feedback on a new plugin that I'm
putting together. I was just wondering if this was ok. Don't want to step
on any toes... but any and all input on this plugin would be very helpful
as it is will be very helpful to many image-heavy installations.

The plugin in question is free and GPL and more info can be found here:
http://mfields.org/wordpress/plugins/bulk-image-resize-utility-beta/

Thanks for your help,
-Michael Fields