[wp-forums] Spammer

Handy handy.solo at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 17:42:42 GMT 2009

LOL!  OK, fair enough and valid question.

In the editable options that (some?) moderators have is a "Bozo" flag. By
turning it on that particular user can still post, but all their posts go
directly to the moderation queue where they can be reviewed before releasing
or deleting. It is the same queue that Akismet sends to as well, so
moderators have a one stop shop for review processing.

Hopefully that clarifies things a bit?