[wp-forums] Wannabe script kiddy in the WP Forum?

t31os wp_t31os at t31os.co.uk
Sat Aug 29 14:16:22 UTC 2009

http://wordpress.org/support/topic/220840?replies=27

See reply by this guy.

http://wordpress.org/support/profile/4049693

Now go google him (if you must), amongst various pages you'll find this page
while it's in the cache, look toward the bottom in the comment.

He's openly admitting to exploiting a site..

http://74.125.155.132/search?q=cache:RfdM5-qGai0J:www.h4x3d.com/the-darkest-
is-before-dawn-i-am-not-dead/+http://www.m0rdekai.co.cc/
<http://74.125.155.132/search?q=cache:RfdM5-qGai0J:www.h4x3d.com/the-darkest
-is-before-dawn-i-am-not-dead/+http://www.m0rdekai.co.cc/&cd=9&hl=en&ct=clnk
&gl=uk&client=firefox-a> &cd=9&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk&client=firefox-a

Foolishly he posts his site address wherever he goes, so it's pretty evident
it's the same guy (highly probable at least).

I don't really think he's the kind of person I'd like frequenting the
Wordpress forums, anyone agree?

Rgds,

t31os