[wp-forums] A bit more on the new Support Forum design

Handy handy.solo at gmail.com
Sun Mar 30 15:31:12 GMT 2008

As a technology guy, change is hard :-)  But I'm adapting...

With the new design, we did lose a few handy tools though. I wonder if they
could be added back?

With the old design, when a post was visible but in a "deleted" or "spam"
status, we could see it in the topic but hilighted as pink or yellow to make
it obvious that it wasn't appearing to the rest of the world.  That appears
to be gone.

This second item has been around for quite a while, but after working
through 4 pages of akismet spam I finally care enough to write ... :-)

When clicking delete on an item in the akismet list, I'll be returned to one
of two places:

1) If there are other posts in the same topic, we're returned right back to
the Akismet list
2) If there were no other posts in the same topic, we're dumped out to a
forum.

Item 1 is perfect.  Item 2 is maddening!

Could we always be returned to the akismet list page after a delete?