[wp-forums] Repost EXCELLENT Documentation Please!

Michele Moore happy1 at happinesshabit.com
Wed Mar 19 17:09:05 GMT 2008

Can someone repost or provide a prominent link to the Excellent Listing of a 2.3 compliant themes with Customizable Headers?

Someone took a great deal of time and effort to put this listing together. It even included the size of the jpg each header uses.

It's valuable to the Wordpress Community.

It was part of the Codex. We found it by accident while surfing through the Codex learning about themes.

Many thanks!