[wp-forums] A small quibble

Handy handy.solo at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 17:25:39 GMT 2008

Best I can suggest: When I stumble over 'em, I edit the post title to
include the plugin name.  [plugin foo]

Granted, I've been a bit scarce on the front end lately (still working them
crazy akismet queues though!) but if all the mods do something similar it's
at least a tolerable if p.i.t.a. stop-gap.