[wp-forums] A small quibble

Jeremy Clark jeremy at clarktech.no-ip.com
Tue Jan 15 16:53:19 GMT 2008

I've been helping in the forums for some time and I've had one problem crop
up multiple times.  Whenever someone is viewing a plugin in the extend
section of wordpress.org and down at the bottom where it says recent
feedback.  Whenever someone clicks on the write a new topic it seems that
they think that this is only posted in that section instead of the whole
forum.  What I mean is they don't give any background information about the
plugin there having problems with they just go right out and ask a
seemingly impertinent question.  I know that the post is tagged with the
plugin name but most times I don't take notice of the tags.  Also these
posts aren't put in the plugin & hacks forum but the default how to forum.

For reference see what I mean here
http://wordpress.org/support/topic/152000?replies=4 .  If you didn't read
the tags which I didn't to start with isn't this question very confusing.

Just seeing if anyone else has this complaint if not I'll suck it up, I
guess.