[wp-forums] Re: A bit more on the new Support Forum design

Handy handy.solo at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 01:40:25 GMT 2008

Turns out I'm not adapting well at all.  Any chance of getting any of the
items in the below message addressed?

The inability to look at a topic and determine if it has been read before is
a bit of a ball-buster as well. Can't we at least get the theme style fixed
to "non bold" visited links?

On Sun, Mar 30, 2008 at 9:31 AM, Handy <handy.solo at gmail.com> wrote:

> As a technology guy, change is hard :-)  But I'm adapting...
>
> With the new design, we did lose a few handy tools though. I wonder if
> they could be added back?
>
> With the old design, when a post was visible but in a "deleted" or "spam"
> status, we could see it in the topic but hilighted as pink or yellow to make
> it obvious that it wasn't appearing to the rest of the world.  That appears
> to be gone.
>
> This second item has been around for quite a while, but after working
> through 4 pages of akismet spam I finally care enough to write ... :-)
>
> When clicking delete on an item in the akismet list, I'll be returned to
> one of two places:
>
> 1) If there are other posts in the same topic, we're returned right back
> to the Akismet list
> 2) If there were no other posts in the same topic, we're dumped out to a
> forum.
>
> Item 1 is perfect.  Item 2 is maddening!
>
> Could we always be returned to the akismet list page after a delete?

I just realized the ability to look at a topic and see how many were
spam/deleted (the +X display) is also gone.