[wp-forums] Plugin posts

Handy handy.solo at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 21:28:34 GMT 2007

On 9/13/07, Les Bessant <les at lcb.me.uk> wrote:

> It would be really nice if when people have questions about plugins, the
> url
> of the plugin in question could be added to their post rather than just a
> tag with the name of the plugin.

Or the plugin name, as registered in the plugins section, would be added to
the title?

I agree with Les, there needs to be a bit more of a hint.  When I see these
and deduce what's going on, I tend to add [Plugin: Plugin Name] to the title
just to help other folks out.

And sure, we that read here can learn and be trained, but we're just a small
microcosm of the volunteers on this list.  :-)