[wp-forums] Forum search results not chronological

एस्.के skichu at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 23:09:06 GMT 2007

On 10/25/07, Jeremy Visser <jeremy.visser at gmail.com> wrote:

> What it all boils down to is this: whether you want the latest
> discussions on a particular topic, or the most relevant search
> results.
>=====================

Thanks, Jeremy.

I don't know what kind of algorithm is employed to spot the most
relevant results, but the old discussions are found to be a wee bit
outdated in view of the introduction of new versions of both the core
WP as well as codex articles, plugins and themes.

I am of the view that latest results of search will get the solution
that is most relevant than obsolete ones.

I wish to suggest that a brief run of such chronological results can
be made to solicit the reaction of users!

Regards,

S.K

--
May you live in interesting times!