[wp-forums] Customizing our user profile page

Brock Angelo brockangelo at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 17:56:46 GMT 2007

I have been using my profile page to track what forum topics I've
commented on, but since they don't use the "freshness" feature that
the forums use, its hard to see when someone has replied.

Ok, by hard I mean, I have to scroll down the list and read each one
to see if anyone has replied. I know, I'm being winey.

Is there any customization of this page, or are there mods out there
who have better ways of tracking each post you help out on?

I don't mind doing it this way, but if anyone has found a better way,
I'd like to hear it.