[wp-forums] wpmu forum spammer

Dr. Mike Wendell theapparatus at gmail.com
Tue May 15 15:28:59 GMT 2007

While I've got you handy, Michael :)

Accounts: freedom4ever74 - 182234
barbos3000gu - 163086

For reference, here's the russian IP address he's coming in from:

http://mu.wordpress.org/forums/bb-admin/view-ip.php?ip=194.187.228.208

He's getting brave as he's taunting us now from that address in the forums:

http://mu.wordpress.org/forums/topic.php?id=518&replies=24#post-28482

And it pains me to say this but can we get Akismet on over there
please, hopefully with a level of access where I (and Donncha of
course when he gets back) can keep an eye on it?

Thanks,
-drmike

Blog: http://drmikessteakdinner.com
Kim Possible: Remixed: http://kimpossibleremixed.com