[wp-forums] Who is the proper person to contact for this

wordpress forums wordpress.forums at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 05:10:39 GMT 2007

Hi folks!

I have a need to talk to anyone/whoever has access to the backend of
the wordpress.org forums -- specifically the database, and I am
wondering who I need to to get in touch with..

I have phoned Matt on his cell (the # is off his contact page) but
since he might be too busy, or not able to help immediately, I thought
I might ask if there was anyone other than him that might have that
sort of access?

If someone could let me know who else I might contact I would be
literally, forever indebted.

Thank you so much,

Cherie aka whooami