[wp-forums] The future of the forums

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 27 02:04:46 GMT 2007

Petit wrote:
> I can see you vaguely  in the foggy far up  sky ;)
> Maybe we have to start a new thread for this, before we get thrown out
> 4 ever.
> /P
Hahaha.. Yeah, we probably better stop, don't wanna keep wasting Mailman
space here. ;):) I guess I just couldn't resist, being that you're
really the ONLY one replying to me on here.. hahaha. =P  Ah well, life
goes on, just like Corky's.. Hopefully the foggy sky clears up soon
though, my arm's are getting tired from this constant waving about..

- -
spencerp
http://spencerp.net