[wp-forums] The future of the forums

Handy handy.solo at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 14:39:11 GMT 2007

Somewhere along the line, this winter, my usage habits changed.  I
*never*click on individual forums.  I run through the front page
(Latest
Discussions) and then the "Topics with no replies" view.  (and, of course,
ye olde' Akismet spam-trap)

Am I like others or am I atypical (in this usuage, that is)?  Is there a
heat map to look at, I wonder (is crazyegg still in the mix?)