[wp-forums] Beta Forum description

Mr. Awesome spencerp1 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 11:43:25 GMT 2007

> On Wed, 2007-01-24 at 00:04 -0500, Kaf Oseo wrote:
>> Perhaps the Beta forum should be killed after all. Perhaps the testers list has superceded it fully, and all alpha, beta and RC users should be directed there.
>
> I would vote +1 on locking the Beta forum.
>
> --
> Jeremy Visser

Might even be a little better to lock it until the *next* alpha/beta comes around, and then just have the forum's title link point/ direct everyone to the testers list:

Or, maybe just include the link to the wp-testers list underneath the forum description.. and leave that forum open for browsing only.. I don't know, just throwing out some thoughts and such.

--
spencerp
http://spencerp.net