[wp-forums] A suggestion for the forums..

Mr. Awesome spencerp1 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 20:08:07 GMT 2007

I still think adding the below mentioned plugin on WP.org would rock! *cough*While someone's tinkering with the WP.org forums anyway....... LoL!

+1 for adding the Comment Quicktags 4 bbPress Plugin!

--
spencerp
http://spencerp.net

For those that are interested, and want to see it in action. I've created a test account, and a test thread to try it out on..

To login, which is in sidebar on the index page.
http://spencerp.net/forums/
user: test
pass: test

Once logged in, just go here to see it: