[wp-forums] The WP-Advanced Forum...

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 08:55:15 GMT 2007

http://wordpress.org/support/forum/13

Now, maybe some mods could just move those threads tagged "wpadvanced" into that forum.. ? =^D
http://wordpress.org/tags/wpadvanced

How I used to mass edit/delete threads before, (while being mod then of course lol!) .. I'd click on the thread's title link, opening each one up in a new browser window.. usually like 15 at a time..

Position them to where I could see the "move" or "delete" part in the thread itself.. Then, preselect which forum it's to be moved too. Do that for all 15 ahead of time.. then, go down through those 15 hitting the Submit button.. hahaha.

That'd mass move the 15 threads to the proper forum, close those 15 windows once moved.. then repeat steps for next 15 or so.. lmao!

Or, too bad there wasn't an easier way, by some how "drawing-in" *only* those threads tagged "wpadvanced" into that forum.. ? Hmm..  =/

--
spencerp
http://spencerp.net