[wp-forums] 2.1 RC1

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 02:04:13 GMT 2007

IMHO, not sure how many would even care to hear what I have to say, but.. Michael Adams should do this in the Support Forum index.php file..

$topics = get_latest_topics(0,1,3,4,'2');

Where '2' is the forum ID number to exclude from the Latest Discussions section.. all others would be allowed in there..  Of course, he'd have to  use the "Beta" forum's actual ID number so it IS excluded from Latest Discussions.. and put all others in there to allow..

Either way though, once 2.1 is officially released (probably around Jan 22nd, if then that is), it'd be supported in the normal WP forums like the 2.0.X is .. Well, as far as I know anyway.

But, what I said above might not even be considered, because it won't be too long, and 2.1 will be released.. Just was throwing this out..

--
spencerp
http://spencerp.net