[wp-forums] Malicious site on user account.

Brian Layman Brian at TheCodeCave.com
Wed Jan 17 19:32:34 GMT 2007

(Please, ignore if this is a duplicate)
Could you do something with the link on this guy's account:
http://wordpress.org/support/topic/100963?replies=4#post-499804&id=100963

The link is not in his post, it is in the user account.  So I don't know
what can/should be done about it... But it set off all sorts of alarms on my
system.  The file the site downloaded onto my system was "sps2[1].php" which
was not a php file by any means.  It was a binary file with the EXPL_DHTML.C
exploit.  You can read about it in the links I posted in that thread.