[wp-forums] bbPress issue?

Handy handy.solo at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 18:28:40 GMT 2007

On 1/11/07, Michael D Adams <mikea at turbonet.com> wrote:

> On Jan 5, 2007, at 9:13 AM, Handy wrote:
>
> > At this topic: http://wordpress.org/support/topic/43678?replies=16
> >
> > I noticed this text:
> > "Started 1 year ago by Object->user_login"
> >
> > Problem, bug or just an oddity?
>
> Just an oddity.  It comes from an old bug that's since been fixed.
> There's probably a few dozen like that out there.  I can try to find
> them and clean them up.

Not worth the hassle if is just a few.  I certainly don't see it very often.

What would be more helpful (I just can't ever stop, can I?) would be the
"Threads Started" column in a user profile showing proper number of replies
instead of "No replies".

I noticed that I have a delete link now when reviewing Akismet trapped
posts.  Thanks!