[wp-forums] Re: Akismet thoughts - And Bozos

Handy handy.solo at gmail.com
Sat Feb 24 17:56:08 GMT 2007

On 2/24/07, Dr. Mike Wendell <theapparatus at gmail.com> wrote:

> > On 2/24/07, Handy <handy.solo at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Far as I know, we don't have the Akismet plugin over here.  Ditto on
> > teh WPMu forums which I find surprising since they're supposed to be
> > connected.
>
> Got a 939 person Bozo list though so something must be in place.
> Either that or it's coming over from the wp.org site.

If you have it, you'd see it under Content  (Admin -> Content )  at the end:

Topics - Posts - Forums - Akismet Spam

======

Bozos is a bit weird right now.  Well, the profiles aspect.  Bozo used to be
a check box.  Now it is an input field with a value of (literally) "1".  I
guess if I want to bozo someone I change to a "0"?