[wp-forums] Upgrading Forums

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 10 00:41:03 GMT 2007

Michael D Adams wrote:
> On Feb 9, 2007, at 11:20 AM, Michael D Adams wrote:
>
>> I'm upgrading the support forums as I type, expect a few glitches for
>> the next several minutes.
>
> I think I'm all done.  Please let me know if anythings changed for the
> worse.
> Michael

Awesome, thanks Michael A. :) Now, can we start either discussing again,
about some forum "changes".. or.. maybe take care of some now.. since
the forums were upgraded.. or..?

Again, was thinking about the:

Comment-Quicktag-4-bbPress Plugin. - It adds the little buttons
for:  [close tags] [bold] [italic] [b-quote] [code] [ol] [ul] [li]
http://www.40annibuttati.it/comment-quicktag-4-bbpress-plugin/#english

Download:
http://www.40annibuttati.it/wp-content/uploads/2007/01/comment_qt_4_bbpress.zip

And the suggestion that HandySolo mentioned before: Handy proposed a
"change" that we (the majority) all agreed upon:
http://comox.textdrive.com/pipermail/wp-forums/2007-January/004310.html

Just was wondering.. AGAIN.. lol. =P

--
spencerp