[wp-forums] Upgrading Forums

Moshu moshu at transycan.net
Fri Feb 9 19:34:23 GMT 2007

Wow, it's nice green :)

>From the start I can say I am missing a feature in this new look:
in the MyProfile view the bold title of the topics that I didn't visit since
the last add!
It was easier visually to find those threads that might need a follow-up.

I know, I know, we are always complaining... but it made really easier to
keep an eye (literally!) on the topics.

For the rest - I need a bit more time to get familiar with the new look and
(eventually) functions.

Thanks anyway for all the work you are outting into it.

moshu