[wp-forums] Undeleted 105194, "In 2.1, I can't create or edit published Pages, or delete Posts or Pages"

Handy handy.solo at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 22:09:07 GMT 2007

Yeah, he had about 7 of 'em in the Akismet pile.

BUT - there was something weird going on, because he had two or three others
that weren't in the akismet queue.   Those had no post contents and were
marked [Closed].

I see those once or twice a day, but he seemed to have a rare gift to get
'em repeatedly.