[wp-forums] Feature Request

Michael Fields michael at mfields.org
Wed Dec 19 11:28:13 GMT 2007

Hi.

New here :) I've been helping out in the forums for the past week or so
and I have somewhat of a feature request. Don't know if this is the
right place to be asking but I think that it would make the forums a lot
more useful. What I would like to request is a "sort by" apparatus on
the profile pages. Many times I will view my own profile to see if
anyone has responded to the threads that I am a part of and I have to
sift through and read every one to see when the last reply was. It would
be wonderful if I could choose to sort posts by "last response that is
not me". Is this possible - and if so, who do you notify?

Thanks for your time,
-Mike