[wp-forums] podcasting help

Dr. Mike Wendell theapparatus at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 15:22:39 GMT 2007

Oops, sorry about that.

http://mu.wordpress.org/forums/topic.php?id=3918

It did get resolved.  The poster was trying to use their atom feed
which appears iTunes didn't like.  Once they used their normal RSS
feed, everything was fine.

My question about the length=0 remains asked though.  Not needed but I
was kind of wondering about that.

Thanks for the followup. :)
-drmike

Blog: http://drmikessteakdinner.com