[wp-forums] Forums heat map

Handy handy.solo at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 13:50:40 GMT 2006

On 9/28/06, Podz <podz at tamba2.org.uk> wrote:

> Lara @ Anubis Marketing wrote:
> > On 9/27/06, Lara @ Anubis Marketing <lara at anubismarketing.com> wrote:
> >>
> > I do, however think they should be arranged by related-ness
> > as opposed to alphabetically and by size.
>
> I have a problem with the php in a plugin widget which shows latest
> comments in my theme sidebar. Relate that?
>
> Alpha order
> Most topics > Least topics
>
> How can you argue the pedantics of a 'relatedness'? It's not a family
> tree.

This is NOT an argument.  Just an observation:

It could be related after one tag is clicked.  An intersect of posts sharing
tags could be pretty useful.

For instance, if you  go to my BlinkList account and click on my WordPress
tag ( http://www.blinklist.com/HandySolo/WordPress/) you'll see a list of
related tags.  That would be other tags that show up on things tagged with
WordPress.  Click one of those and now you get stuff tagged with both
items.  Kinda slick.