[wp-forums] username

Shelly foolish.visions at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 18:17:44 GMT 2006

 >>While that was NOT the intent several decades ago when it became my
BBS nym, that has indeed been pointed out to me once or twice a year
ever since.  :-P <<

Hey Handy - if ever you *do* want to pass along that intent, here's a
name I forgot to mention in my last email...

I swear to you all, what I am about to say is *not* a lie.

My best friend was an army brat.  She moved around a lot as a kid before
finally settling down back home (in my area) when she hit 16.  She
showed me a yearbook of hers from a grade school in Arizona.  This is
absolutely no lie whatsoever, I'm telling you the God's-honest truth.

She went to school with a kid named "Jack Meoff".

Man, he has some *mean* parents. (Or ones with a *really* good sense of
humor.  I can't decide.)

But that would be some "offensive" handle, now wouldn't it?  But it's
the poor kid's name.

Just thought I'd share :)

~Shelly