[wp-forums] Close on Resolve

Dr. Mike Wendell theapparatus at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 18:06:21 GMT 2006

Me too ;)

Actually I gotta disagree but with a point.  I know on the wp.com
forums, a thread that is marked closed becomes hidden and only
accessable via a search.  Gotta admit that i don't like this,
especially as a moderator since folks can't locate it going through
the list.  I do hope that this isn't the way over in wp.org land.

thanks,
-drmike

Blog: http://tdjc.be
Kim Possible: Remixed: http://kpremixed.tdjc.be