[wp-forums] Re version info

Petit petit at petitpub.com
Thu Sep 21 17:49:37 GMT 2006

Craig wrote:
>> No, no, no, no! :^)
>> I was, for some reason (maybe it was cross-posted to wp-testers?) that this
>> was part of a formal testing program being set up. You should NEVER have to
>> support SVN versions of WP in the forums. That's what the wp-testers
>> list is
>> for!
>>
>> <snip>
>>
>> Craig.

If someone installs a 'nightly', they are testes and can't get help form
the support forum.
How could they? If I knew and gave a solution to some problem, it may
not even be valid for 24 hours.
That's also why it would be a good idea for other sites offering SVN's
to clearly state the state of a nightly.

/Petit
Pointing out the obvious. ;)