[wp-forums] Just wondering [WAS]--> WordPress Nightlies

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 10:35:31 GMT 2006

>I was poking around the codex earlier, and just thought about the links to install4free we added in the last few weeks, have you all seen any increase in install4free activity/requests since the codex links were added ?

> Christopher J. Hradil
> http://hradil.us

Oh Jesus yes! LOL! I pop in there from time to time, just haven't been doing much though, since the hard drive went bye bye.. But, first night of when I made the sticky post about it, and you added links in the Codex.. it jumped up two Requests, to 62, I think.., then.. by 4am that same morning.. it jumped up to 70 something.. hasn't been slowing down since. =)

Up to like 118 now, minus the first two "test" comments.. so, yeah.. it's going great! =)

spencerp

P.S. I just installed the new hard drive lastnight, cleaned my PC up real good, but.. still have TONS of things to add to it yet though.. I hope to be back in the game for good again, here soon. ;) =)