[wp-forums] Akismet

Handy handy.solo at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 16:04:58 GMT 2006

On 9/19/06, Michael D Adams <mikea at turbonet.com> wrote:

> On Sep 19, 2006, at 6:52 AM, Handy wrote:
>
> > I'm a bit nervous about the spam thing.
>
> The more it gets trained, the better it will be.

Okie dokes.  I guess when in doubt I'll unclear 'em.

Moderators should check out

> http://wordpress.org/support/bb-admin/admin-base.php?
> plugin=bb_ksd_admin_page

Yep, that's where I was looking.

http://wordpress.org/support/bb-admin/admin-base.php?
> plugin=bozo_admin_page

Moderators can look but not touch there.

http://wordpress.org/support/profile/109728
I guess his URL triggered the bozo thing, but someone else will have to
de-bozo-ify him.

to make sure nothing got inappropriately marked as spam.  The first