[wp-forums] Update 9/18

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 10:12:44 GMT 2006

Also adding, not missing the other's suggestions on the "layout" ideas, and.. maybe something of a mix of Podz's awesome image, and Petit's awesome image there.. Lara's ideas/suggestions, and also the other's ideas/suggestions are just as awesome too.. didn't forget them people.. ;)

Just, with the crash of my PC's hard drive.. all those replies from here, went bye bye.. sigh. Anyway.. just wanted to let everyone know, me didn't forget that though. ;) =)  Ok, it's 6:11am ... /me heading to bed.. later..

spencerp