[wp-forums] Forums above posts.

febwa1976 at gmail.com febwa1976 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 03:53:47 GMT 2006

I said yes and suggested that the sticky space could maybe be used for FAQ
READ FIRST.

(by the way the WP site graphics and font size and spacing is rather large
so people will have to start the down scroll pretty quickly. It may be
efficient with the new proposed style to restyle (make smaller) the Site
Headings and spaces).

F.