[wp-forums] Punctuation at the end of links

Jeremy Visser jeremy.visser at gmail.com
Sun Sep 17 06:55:50 GMT 2006

On Sat, 2006-09-16 at 18:18 -0600, Vkaryl wrote:
> Yup.  It's always done that.  Either don't punctuate, or put a space
> between....

Well, I would do that, but no-one else seems to do it.

Here's an example: http://wordpress.org/support/topic/87031?replies=5
It links the word "FTP." including the full stop at the end.

Here's an example with a link with a full stop at the end:
http://wordpress.org/support/topic/87444?replies=3

Just for kicks, I'll post that link again with a full stop, as you can
see your email client hopefully handling it properly
http://wordpress.org/support/topic/87444?replies=3.

The behaviour is a bit weird and not what most people would expect.

--
Jeremy Visser
Email: jeremy.visser at gmail.com GPG id: CF13C41A